Anyone who has been involved with a non-profit organization knows that volunteers are the heart and soul, and often, the driving force behind the success of the programs. This is definitely the case for Whinnying In Life. We are currently looking for volunteers for the following positions:
- Muckers - help to clean paddocks and stalls
- Assistants to instructors - Driving & Touch (Horse experience preferred)
- Transportation/Setup Assistants
- Grant Writers
- Advertising/Media (Promotional)
- Recruitment for clients, volunteers, horses when needed
Our volunteers must attend and pass an orientation session and have a police check. We have a well-stocked First Aid Kit on hand at all times and volunteers are trained in its use and must know basic first aid. At all times, one of our attending volunteers will be certified in CPR.
If you're interested in volunteering with Whinnying In Life, click here to download our volunteer registration form.