We need your help…
As a not-for-profit registered charity, Whinnying In Life strongly relies on volunteers and community partners to keep our programs running. Fundraisers throughout the year help us to provide our Elite Independent Riding/Driving and Touch Programs to those with physical, mental, intellectual and/or emotional needs at no cost.
We need help to do this over and above our fundraisers. That's where you come in. Whether providing an in-kind donation, or sponsoring an Elite Driver, your sponsorship makes all the difference. All monetary donations are put to good use in order to improve the quality of our programs and tax deductible receipts are provided.
Whinnying In Life is always in need of new or gently used equipment. We always have a need for:
- Training carts and show carts
- 19 and 20 inch English Saddle and tack
- Show harnesses
- Lumber and posts to keep fencing upgraded
- Every day grooming supplies and equipment
- Hay, straw, hay feeders, and feeding buckets
- Wormers, water troughs, rain barrels
- Trucking services
- Shavings, mulch, and sand are also needed on a regular basis for the upkeep of riding ring, trails, stalls and paddocks
Elite Driver or Rider
Whinnying In Life looks for sponsors for our Elite Riders and Drivers. Although we make sure our clients understand life is NOT free by having them cover costs for their extra activities with the horses, being on a limited budget put strains on their money availability.
No client will ever be turned away due to money restraints. However, sponsoring an Elite Driver for $200.00 per month will make sure that they have all the opportunities our program can provide to them.
Whinnying In Life has opportunities for individuals or businesses to sponsor a miniature/pony. This sponsorship, Adopt a Mini, provides feed, medication, professional farrier services, training and upkeep for each animal. For a cost breakdown, you can download our Sponsorship Package below.
- Mini sponsor $6300.00 (annual cost)
- Horse sponsor $7200 (annual cost).